Tuesday 5 June 2012

Leighton Meester Covers Lucky July 2012




With her new movie "That's My Boy" set to hit theaters on June 15th, Leighton Meester pitched in on the promotions by covering the July 2012 issue of Lucky magazine.

The 26-year-old actress looked enchanting in a Dolce&Gabbana dress for the Ben Watts shot front page while dishing about everything from her improved fashion sense to her upcoming film.


Highlights from Miss Meester's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Lucky!

On her improved fashion knowledge:
“My friend says that before the show I dressed like a homeless person. I used to buy everything at garage sales. It was hard to give up! I’d be like, ‘But this crazy sweater is amazing, and it only cost 25 cents!’  I’ve learned from Blair, though. Now I like to pepper in something designer with my usual stuff.”

On her new movie:
“[‘That’s My Boy’ is] different than anything I’ve ever done before. 100 percent comedy, very funny, super-raunchy. Adam is so personable, so good to everyone. I’ve never been able to improvise my own jokes and lines before, but Adam created an environment where that could happen.”

On liking a sans-makeup look:
“I’ve stopped wearing makeup when I’m not working. For a while I thought I had dark circles and bad skin, and then I realized I was seeing myself that way because I didn’t recognize myself anymore without makeup. Now when I wear it, I think I look really weird!”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...