Thursday 31 May 2012

Kristen Stewart Takes Promotions To "Today" Show




Gearing up for a busy day of promotional appearances, Kristen Stewart was spotted out in New York City this morning (May 31).

The “Adventureland” actress looked lovely in a green and gray dress as she prepared for her interview on "The Today Show" to plug her new movie “Snow White and the Huntsman.”


In a recent interview, Kristen talked about the public’s perception that she’s trying to ditch her Bella Swan persona by taking different movie roles.

She explained, "People are going to think that it's me trying to either distance myself from 'Twilight' or try to prove myself beyond it or whatever. But it's [just] good timing. I think it's all fallen off the truck in a really lucky way. But it's totally not my doing."




Enjoy the pictures of Kristen Stewart arriving at Rockefeller Center (May 31)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...