Tuesday 10 April 2012

Justin Bieber: I'm 'Figuring Out' Love

Justin Bieber has taken his relationship with Selena Gomez public. And apparently, she’s helping him figure out what it means to love. I would vomit, but there’s nothing left after I saw that $6 million mansion he’s looking at. 

“When you’re 13, that’s when you’re first trying to figure what it means—that’s kind of puppy love,” Justin says. “Now, being 18 and trying to figure out what it actually really means is a totally different story.” 

I’ll tell you what it means. It means you promise someone you’re going to marry them, realize you’re freakin’ 18, and then go find yourself in Italy. And by “find yourself,” I mean hook up with a guy named Fabricio. 

Justin just released his new single, Boyfriend, today, and it sounded like a huge leap from his usual teenybopper pop songs. It was very Justin Timberlake. Okay, maybe not a huge leap. Speaking on Elvis Duran’s NYC Z100 radio show, Justin said: 

“I was younger and my voice was higher [on my old songs]. My music was geared to a younger audience. Now I’m broadening my audience. We wanted to show people that I can evolve.” 

He also says swag like 100 times in the song. Justin told KIIS-FM host Ryan Seacrest: 

"There's so many people that are going to give me opinions, but I'm the only one who can ultimately make those decisions, because I'm going to have to live with my career for the rest of my life. So I thought this was the perfect single. It was me all the way; it is a representation of me." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...