Monday 28 May 2012

Eva Mendes Covers Marie Claire UK July 2012




With her new movie "Holy Motors" having just debuted at the Cannes Film Festival, Eva Mendes garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the July 2012 issue of Marie Claire UK magazine.

The 38-year-old actress looked enchanting in a bejeweled Prada bodysuit for the front page shot while dishing about everything from marriage and motherhood to Ryan Gosling and body issues.


Highlights from Miss Mendes' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire UK!

On marriage and motherhood:
"Those are such boring topics to me. I am not that girl. I am superstitious. I don't like talking about things that I want in the future because I feel by verbalizing them they won't come true."

On her boyfriend Ryan Gosling:
"He's amazing. He's your dream co-star. I have never felt so creatively satisfied on a film."

On struggling with body issues:
"It doesn't matter what you have or what you look like. It's something everyone has to work at. I realize I have contributed to a certain happy, heathy, empowered image, but that's not all of me. I felt it's important to let women know I have similar struggles."

On her get-gorgeous secrets:
"I run four to five times a week, I don't eat meat - and my skin looks a lot better for it."

On her drive to get what she wants:
"I want it all - heaven and hell. I am very much a go-where-live-takes me kind of person, but I do take care of myself, and what I do have is control over how I live my life.'

Enjoy The Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...